You won’t find a Quick & better chocolate cake recipe than this one 101 % guaranteed. Moreover, Today we are telling you an easy & quick chocolate cake recipe that no one will tell you. Apart from that, this secret recipe will definitely drool your mouth. SO, Let’s go and check out this Amazing Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe.
- Firstly, Put 2 cups salt in your pressure cooker so as to make a base ( you can use this salt again and again ) of it and remove the whistle from top of it so that you can covert your Pressure cooker into Small Oven.
- Put the small, thick steel bowl or a stand at the bottom of the cooker and then preheat the vessel for the first 10 minutes on medium flame. Moreover, Do not forget to remove the whistle of the pressure cooker.
- Now, Powder the 200gm of chocolate biscuits into chocolate powder by putting them into a mixer.
- Then add 1 tbsp sugar powder into Chocolate powder and mix it well.
- After that, put 1 tbsp oil & 100ml of milk and mix it in a way so that no lumps are formed.
- Finally, add 3/4th tbsp ENO and then add another 50 ml of milk and then again mix it well.
- Then, Grease the cake pan/any suitable vessel with butter and pour the cake batter into it and place it inside the preheat vessel now leave it for another 30 minutes. Also, Slowly go medium to low flame.
- Now after that, Take out the cake pan from the cooker and let it cool completely. Once it cooled, remove the cake from the cake pan/tin.
- Then finally, Decorate your cake with chocolate sauce and crushed Almonds or cherries or cashews on top of it according to your creativity.
- At last, Cut your Delicious spongy cake which will melt in your mouth & serve it…
Hahahaha! Don’t eat like this 😂 via GIPHY
If you love this short, quick & easy Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe then please share this amazing secret recipe with your loved ones. Moreover, Don’t forget to comment down below.
STAY CONNECTED FOR MORE SUCH AMAZING BLOGS. CHECK HERE >>> Snappy Scoop.